Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TAG

Nichole tagged me! haha so this is the second post of the night!

Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

Here we go!

1) This is the 100th blog I've ever posted! woot woot, I love blogging it's like a way better form of journalism!

2) I'm really mad and jealous that Nicole is in Disney World right now, I absolutely love Disney World. She's even staying at my favorite resort! I still love you Nicole.

3) The Nichole that tagged me is an OLD OLD friend. We used to play together when we were like 3 or something, our grandmas are friends. Her grandma was actually at my wedding ceremony!

4) I really don't want to get up for classes tomorrow, or ever for that matter. I have to work on papers and study for tests. Those are much more important than just sitting in a room ignoring a professor by playing solitaire on my phone.

5) I can't wait for Thanksgiving, and especially Christmas, and most importantly the end of winter semester because we're going on a disney cruise! That's what keeps me going!

6) My husband is asking what I'm doing. I'm sitting on our bed, in the dark, because I randomly got online and saw I was tagged and was really excited. I just tell him, "Don't worry about!" I sure do love him.

Bonnie, Trish, MOM

0 comments: