Monday, September 22, 2008

Lonely Finger

Today I took my engagement ring in to be "pretty-fied". I've been wearing it for about a year now, and it needed a touch up. Sadly I'll have to go all week with out it! My finger looks so naked with just the wedding band. Andrew said it looks like he's really cheap, like he didn't give me a ring when he proposed! So I put on the ring andrew gave me when he left for college (tear) four years ago. I was still left behind in high school, and Andrew wanted to give me a promise ring to show that he would love me even the whole hour away at JMU! I wore it from that day until he got back from his mission. Then I took it off so he would be reminded he needed to replace it! ;) So now I have a blue stone with two ity bity diamonds on it. It's a cute memory, but I want my real ring back!

4 comments:

dehydrix said...

you make me laugh!!
come home soon!!!!!

Alecia said...

ok, I have no idea how Aaron's account got on here. I didnt even know Aaron had an account on here. That last post was from me. However, I am sure Aaron also finds you very funny and misses you too!!

Bonnie said...

Cute, girl haha.

David lived two hours away the WHOLE time we dated. crazy huh?

Maryanne said...

Cute story! Ahhh, to be a newlywed again..... ;)

I hope your finger survives this week (and you too!).