Friday, June 19, 2009

Sin City

That was too short of a vacation, but totally worth it! We got to Vegas around noon (vegas time, I always forget there's a time difference) got to our suite, and it was just like the pictures! Luxurious! The bed was HUGE and sooo comfortable. I told my mom " it was so big, I didn't even touch Andrew all night!" which she said, "that's not good.." but I just meant I roll around A TON and always seem to smack Andrew. It was probably good for him too. Can I just say, when I have my real house, we are having a TV in the bathroom. I loved that perk! So we settled in, snacked, went out to the pool in their big comfy soft lounge chairs, and sweated. It was incredibly hot! After that we showered, went to Caesar's Palace, ate, shopped, watched the fountains at the Bellagio, and headed back. I promptly fell asleep after getting into my complimentary robe and flicked on "rebels and red coats" on PBS. That knocked me out.
Today we got up, watched a little "Family Feud" before we checked outta our suite, then went to the M&M and COCA COLA stores. Sadly we had to make our way back to Provo for a bon fire activity for church. It was great to get out of Utah for a day and a half.
I would recommend Vegas to everyone, at least day time Vegas. At night they have people flicking little cards with naked women on them at you. Ally said she was lucky because they'd try to give them to Derek, then see she was pregnant and stop. She was lucky! Hello! He's holding his wife's hand! He doesn't want "girls direct" to him! So, stay in the light!
Here are some pics Ally took, I was too lazy to take my camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments: