Sunday, June 14, 2009

Micro-Vaca

So this is the last week before I start school again. I had to do something! I have 3 days off of work at the end of the week, so we're going down to VEGAS with another couple we're really good friends with. I am so excited. Sun, Sun, SUN is what I'm looking forward to, it's been insanely dark and cloudy and rainy the past two weeks. Oh, and did I mention we're staying at the world famous VENETIAN resort? Ya, I'm pretty excited about that too! So, Thursday and Friday this week, this is where I'll be! Can't wait!

Here's the hotel's description of the suite:
  • Approximately 650 square feet
  • 130 square foot Bathroom
  • Sunken Living Room
  • Two 32" flat-screen LCD HDTVs
  • 17” LCD HDTV in the bathroom
  • Roman tub with separate glass-enclosed shower
  • Full-sized sofa-sleeper (based on availability)
  • Dining table with seating for three
  • Oversized coffee table and ottoman
  • Private work area with:
    – Dual-line telephone
    – Wireless high-speed internet access
    – Personal fax / printer / copier
  • DVD player
  • CD player / alarm clock
  • Plush robes and comfortable slippers
  • Remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains





1 comments:

Alecia said...

Viva Las Vegas!!!!