Sunday, June 7, 2009

pillow project

So, I needed some type of change to our apartment, I can't believe we've been here for almost a year! I saw some sweet pillows at TJ Max but they were $20 each. Sadly, that's not in our budget at the moment. Instead of buying new pillows my friend took me up to this amazing store in South Jordan that had the cutest fabrics. I LOVE cute fabric, I felt like buying it all. But, I only bought what I needed to cover 5 pillows in the living room. I re-covered 5 pillows for the price of $17, pretty thrifty huh? I have two complete, but the sewing machine we were using broke, I'll post more pics when they're all finished. Meanwhile here are the two finished, and the other two patterns I got. 
PS- can you guess which one is my favorite fabric?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and here are some pics of practice cupcakes for Ally's baby shower. My favorite is the brown one with the blue foot print to the far right.

Photobucket



3 comments:

Alecia said...

Very cute!!! First designer cupcakes, now sewing pillow covers? I do believe you are becoming a domestic diva!!!

See you soon!!!

Lindsay Edward said...

You are too cute! I love the fabrics you chose and those cupcakes look sooooo yummy! I miss you!

Maryanne said...

Domestic diva is right! Shall we start calling you Martha?

Cute fabrics - what store are they from?