Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

This break from school was amazing. I hate living so far away from my family and from Virginia! Luckily I only have to suck it up for two more years until Andrew goes to dental school (hopefully) back east! 

Here's a family pic the amazing photographer Nicole Pasquini took. It's amazing we're all looking at the camera with eyes open!

The three girls! (we're hott)

Mom & Dad (they LOVE each other)

This was an attempt to recreate an old picture when we used to go to CW for vacation!

There were beautiful Christmas decorations all over, I would just love to walk around forever!


We even got Chuckie to strike a pose!

Aaron's eye's are so blue, I love them!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait for Christmas! 23 more days!

1 comments:

Missy said...

We do have great taste!!!=) LOVE the new pic of you and the hub...your hair looks fantastic!! Loves =)