Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Lights

Andrew and I went up to SLC this weekend and met up with our friends Derek and Ally. We went up a bit early to meet up with Leah and her family for a little while. Then went we got together with D&A and saw the "Body Worlds" exhibit, which was gross, yet interesting at the same time (I think my biologist brother, Aaron, would spend hours looking around in there!). Then we drove around for about a half hour trying to find parking to walk around to see the lights in Temple Square. It was beautiful! At one point I felt some tapping on my back, and I thought it was Andrew, until I realized he was in front of me, then I got weirded out! Thankfully it was Leah! What are the chances we'd run into each other with the hundreds of people there!


This is Derek and Ally (they found out this morning they're cooking a little something if ya know what I mean ;)! )



And this is my husband, he is absolutely crazy and I love it!

And here he is redeeming himself with his usual better looking than any model self! I am so lucky!

3 comments:

dehydrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alecia said...

That's a scary face there Andrew!
But my, what blue eyes you have!!!

Maryanne said...

Hey, we were up there last week too! Good thing you got up there before the weather turned frigid! It was so nice to walk around and see the lights and the nativities without freezing our behinds off, as we usually do every year! I love Temple Square :o)