Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Symbolism

So when I got here, I was super white. After today...I have some color! You don't know how much this means to me, I take so long to tan! I'm going from white to black by the end of the summer! See any symbolism?? :) It was our day off and we went to Baie Longue again, we love it there, so peaceful and secluded. Andrew loves looking for big conch shells, and I love soaking in the sun. Then we stopped by a restaurant to get one of our favorite drinks, a Mango Coloda. They are so delicious! I can't wait to share one with you mom!

1 comments:

Maryanne said...

Be sure to pass the recipe for that Mango thing along to me! Yum :d
We were where you are a couple of years ago - I thought it was great, but then again we were only there for one day from 8 am - 5 pm (that's a cruise, for ya. Not much time to see or do much but we did some awesome snorkeling!).