Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Grief

At least I want to be positive and say it's good grief, not bad. Good news is, MOM IS COMING to SAINT MAARTEN this Thursday! I can't wait! The grief is I won't know until Friday if I am staying here until the end of August, or going to Utah on Sunday. I'm just a little bit stressed, ok maybe not a little bit, but I'm trying to calm down. I'm glad mom will be here so it will be a lot of fun at work and after work. I thought it would be a good idea to let her sleep in Friday morning, and then I'd get her at lunch and she can shop or chill at the beach. Mom didn't think so, she's planning on coming to work with us, standing infront of the store, and ushering people into the store to shop! It should be very interesting, I think I'll train her on the register, I am so sick of it, that's all I do everyday because the locals don't like doing it. I'm the manager of the store, and the cashier, it's great! So if I am coming back to the states on Sunday, I get to see family, friends, and set up my apartment and open wedding gifts finally! Oh ya....and look for a job and try to get out everyone's Thank You's from the wedding! Good grief. :)

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

How exciting that your mom gets to come for a visit! I just got back from Palmyra (as you know) visiting my daughter, and what a total blast - just me and her!

Maybe we'll see you soon in Utah! You know, this IS the place ;)

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Wow...a local that doesn't want to work...hm...I wonder what that's like? Hehhehehe :)

WoozleMom said...

So what's the verdict??