Thursday, January 17, 2008

You know what Moms are good for?






Absolutely everything.


















Today I wasn't having the best of days (I had to go to class). And when I got home I had a package from my mom. I knew she sent out my cowboy hat to wear to a concert I'm going to next week, but when I opened it, there was much more than I expected. She had sent me a valentines card with a gift card to a restaurant, and the cutest picture frame with my favorite engagement picture in it. Yesterday I also got a letter from her because she had to over-night my social security card to me (I don't keep things of that importance because I might lose them!). I needed to show it to HR for my new job. In that card I got another unexpected surprise of a little extra cash, which is always needed! She does so much for me it's pretty ridiculous, and I am so grateful for her. She's the most beautiful person I know, inside and out.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think you should read my latest blog.

Lynette said...

You mean your sister, right? Your mom looks so YOUNG! What a lucky girl you are to have a mom that does so much for you!

Nicole said...

Afton this is so sweet! If my girls think that about me when they grow up a foot or two...I'll consider myself lucky! She's amazing, huh?