Sunday, January 27, 2008

Realization @ 1 am

There we were, my roommate and I watching T.V. around midnight on friday. "I'm hungry" she says. Next thing we know, we're eating breadsticks from PaPa Johns. They were delicious. I then realize, in a little less than 3 months, I'm going to be in my wedding dress. That's alright, it's pretty poofy. Well, then I come to the thought, I will be on my honeymoon, in Mexico, wearing a swimsuit. So after church today, I make a pact with my roomie to not order anymore pizza or breadsticks, for us not to have chocolate (including oreos! :( ) in the apartment anymore. And we are going to run together at least twice a week. (Don't worry that's not my only exercise, I'm actually taking three PE courses at school!) So, here's a post to make my mom, and probably nicole proud. These are my new snacks. You can see how much I'm enjoying the carrot stick. Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!




3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ha ha ha! Barrett and I did a "NO SUGAR JANUARY" . Brutal I tell ya. In the beginning anyway, but it's gotten easier and we may even go through February (with the exception of Valentine's day....gotta have sugar cookies) The pounds are melting away! (In my dreams!)

Leah Miller said...

What is the last snack (black and white pic)? Just wait until you get pregnant, then you can eat anything you want and then blame the weight on the baby. So, did you find a swimsuit for the honeymoon? I heard you were LoOkInG!

aftonicole said...

it's a carrot stick! :)