Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert!








Alright, this was hands down the BEST concert I've ever been to (and I mean it was amazing, my last concert was Hannah Montana..!) Chuck Wicks opened first (Stealing Cinderella) and then Rodney Adkins (If you're going thru heck.....I've been watching you) played right before Brad actually came out. The concert started at 7:30, and it was after 10 by the time Brad finally came on. It was worth the wait though! He is great on radio, but is AMAZING in person, and I was shocked at how well he plays the guitar! One of the best nights of my life for sure, and I only had to sacrifice my voice, I'm sure it will be leaving me soon from all the screaming! I really loved this concert! (as a side note, I always think of Anna when I say I love or I don't love something, she is so cute!)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You lil turkey. You didn't mention you were going to this...how fun! Have a ball!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had fun! I "don't love" that I wasn't invited. Ha ha ha~!

Dawn said...

I'm jealous, sounds like a great concert. And he has great songs!