Well, since our apartment is so big (haha) we never really know who is home. Especially our room mate Emily. So I came up with this idea where we would know who's home all the time. It's up on our fridge since we all hit that up a lot. Ofcourse, it only works when we actually move our names when we leave and come home!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
Monday, November 12, 2007
Sunday, November 4, 2007
ouch, so I went to take cupcakes out of the oven and BAM...burnt my arm on one of the bars above it. I was in pain so I threw the pot holder to Andrew to take it out. He reached in and immediatly let out a AAH! He did the same thing. Ya we are two of a kind!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
Thanks Nicole, since my life is soo interesting, this should be easy. Not! Let me try:
1) I absolutely love anything that has to do with Disney. Disney World, Disney Movies, Disney Music. I could beat anyone at Disney trivia or describe all of Disney World. From the shops to the rides, I'm your girl! ;)
2) I am a country music girl. I willl ride around in my Jeep with my windows down and crank it up.
3) Nicole and Leah know this, I love the beach. Anytime, anywhere, I'm there.
4) I am probably the pickiest (is that even how you spell it?) eater in the entire world. But in my defense I ate a pomegranate tonight! snaps for anti-oxidants!
5) Some people may think I'm "spontaneous" or "crazy".
6) My mom is my best friend, (even though she's trying to steal MY friends! grr)
Exciting right? :)