Friday, November 2, 2007

6 Things...

Thanks Nicole, since my life is soo interesting, this should be easy. Not! Let me try:

1) I absolutely love anything that has to do with Disney. Disney World, Disney Movies, Disney Music. I could beat anyone at Disney trivia or describe all of Disney World. From the shops to the rides, I'm your girl! ;)

2) I am a country music girl. I willl ride around in my Jeep with my windows down and crank it up.

3) Nicole and Leah know this, I love the beach. Anytime, anywhere, I'm there.

4) I am probably the pickiest (is that even how you spell it?) eater in the entire world. But in my defense I ate a pomegranate tonight! snaps for anti-oxidants!

5) Some people may think I'm "spontaneous" or "crazy".

6) My mom is my best friend, (even though she's trying to steal MY friends! grr)

Exciting right? :)

1 comments:

Leah Miller said...

LOL! I actually knew most of this stuff about you, but I didn't know you loved country music! SO DO I!!!!!! I mean...I grew up in Tooele, UT so I guess I can't help it.