Monday, September 21, 2009

reason #217

Of why I love Andrew. He consistently eats the same thing for breakfast: small cup of orang juice, toasted bagel with cream cheese, various piece of fruit, and yogurt. Well, I noticed a little pink piece of foil on top of the microwave. It was a yogurt top for the breast cancer foundation. I asked him about it and he said he planned on sending it in because the company would donate 10 cents for each top. I kinda brushed it off, he is sometimes forgetful, good hearted but forgetful. Today I noticed it had really started piling up! He is such a sweet man, he loves helping other people even in the smallest ways. I love him, and this is just one more reason!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicole said...

THAT is cute. Way to be Andrew.

Alecia said...

Afton, you even make a pile of discarded trash look good!

Missy said...

Very sweet!