Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For the Love of Colonialism

I love CW. My mom and I spent 2 hours down there exploring before I went to the airport last week. I just love everything about the revolution of our great country. The men who were brave enough to stand up for what they knew was right are the reason why we all live such amazingly free lives today. 

I love this picture, and I can think of a profound caption for it, indulge me.

The example of our founding fathers is the key to our future.
These men were inspired divinely when setting the guidelines for our country, men now a days, I'm not so sure about. Some things just need to be left alone and not tampered with.

Photobucket

I also took some family pictures of our good friends the Hokes with their new addition (almost a month old already!)

Photobucket


0 comments: