Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Weekend!

This weekend was busy for sure! I got to fly up to Spokane, Washington to take pictures of Ashley and her fiance! It was a ton of fun! On the way to the airport Andrew and I stopped at Leah's for a bit and join them for Jack, Erin, and their cousin trick or treating. Leah has two of the cutest kids, Jack is talking so much and Erin is really getting bigger! So I flew out at 8pm Friday night, and got back in at 7pm Saturday night, thats some fast traveling! I know I wasn't even gone for 24 hours, but I missed Andrew, especially watching Ashley and Caleb being all in love! Andrew was such a sweetie and clean the whole apartment, even organizing his desk which is always a black hole for books and notebooks. I love him so much, he treats me so well! I'll get some pics up on my website sometime this week, but here's one of my favorites, you can't even really see them, but I just think it's pretty!


1 comments:

Leah Miller said...

I am so glad that you and Andrew joined us for a couple hours of Halloween madness. We love you guys...even more now than before since you said that my kids are "two of the cutest kids". ThanX! I always tell Jack that he is handsome, but he always answers back, "I'm not handsome, I am just Jack". For the record, you and Andrew are for sure one of the cutest couples! I can't wait to see you again.