Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pictures!

We had to take some pictures of us to send into the corp. office for the oh so important newsletter. This newsletter, as we were told, will be sent to universities and businesses all over Utah! Umm....I'm already going to a university in Utah, and I don't want to work there since I want to head back east as fast as possible! It was kind of relaxing just goofing off after a long day, and long hour trying to get numbers right at closing. Our day off is tomorrow, I can't wait!









Ok, now that it took me 1 1/2 hours to post 6 pics, I have to work on my talk for sunday!!!!

2 comments:

Lennea said...

OK, so it's easier than I thought to post a comment! Looks like you're working hard but having fun! Isn't married life great!
Love G

Amy G. said...

I'm so jealous of your summer on an island! The pictures of you two are gorgeous!