Friday, July 27, 2007

My turn!

Its totally my turn to comment on cute things Anna and Kate say. I'm here at nicole's babysitting and Anna told me how Barrett and Jessie were the funniest boys she knows. I said "Who's Barrett?" and Anna replied, " Well, thats what I call my dad". Then Anna was telling me about the duties they'll all have when the baby gets here. "I will paint her nails, and rock her to sleep, Kate will change the diapers, and mom will wash the baby's feet!" I then asked what Barrett's job would be, and ofcourse as you could guess..."To help Kate with the diapers." I love these girls!

Anna was singing "Shoo Fly" and the line is "I feel like a morning star" and she sang "I feel like a Mormon star" cuuute

2 comments:

aftonicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I'm glad somebody else is sharing the responsibility of describing their cuteness. It's a full time job! ;)