Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It was AMAZING

He looks so much like a missionary! He was just glowing and I was just so happy to see him...I had to keep my distance though since I wasn't allowed to hug him, even though I really wanted too! His mom had the "death grip" as he said on him when he walked through the doors. His flight arrived over an hour late (ofcourse) which just built up the anticipation to see him! But he finally came and we went back to their hotel and talked in the lobby unitl about 2 am. Then we drove back to williamsburg, and I can't wait for everyone to meet him! aaaah! Life is good! :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

yay! I'm excited for you!

Leah Miller said...

You two are VERY cute!

Nicole said...

afton, i know we're in the same town and all, but i feel like you're on another planet right now....understandably so....but STILL, I want some details! Fill me in when you get a chance! You know where i live.