Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crunch time!

Well, I have two finals today (D&C and to present my conference paper for advanced english), need to be at work by 5, then take my STAT final (ugh can you feel my pain?) before I have a 2:30 flight to Houston! Friday I am doing a wedding down there and I am so excited and of course a bit nervous as well. Then Saturday I will be flying to Hilton Head to spend some quality time with our family! Both Andrew and I are so excited to get down there (Andrew mainly to play some golf!). I just can't wait to be with family again, living a couple thousand miles away is kind of depressing, only two more years is what I keep telling myself!
I got my wall vinyl today! We love it! At least I do, I'm not sure how much a man can love wall vinyl. And I got my rental lens and flash that I'll be taking to Texas, so I took a picture of my favorite subject to practice!
Wish me luck everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alecia said...

Hmm, I like your wall vinyl!

And, I thought Andrew was your favorite practice subject?

Good luck, be safe, have fun, you will do great, call me, I love you!!! (did I cover all the usual mom instructions?)

See you soooon!!!!!!

Page said...

Glad you like the vinyl!