Sunday, July 12, 2009

WOW 4 years

Since Andrew left on his mission to Arcadia, California! Friday, July 10th was his 2 year anniversary from being home! Those were probably the longest two years of my life. Every time at work Friday I wrote "July 10" I kept thinking, "that's when Andrew got home!!!" That was one of the best days of my life! Here are some pictures, the first is at the airport when he was leaving to go to the MTC.......and the rest you can assume are when he was a missionary! He is the best husband, and I know it is partly because of the wonderful experiences he had in the field. He is so so so spiritual it puts me to shame, but he makes me a better person. Who knew two years ago when he got back from his mission that he'd be in the bishopric today? Crazy crazy life!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I forgot to tell you that I had a reminder pop up on my computer that said "Andrew coming home" and I couldn't figure it out at first. Then I realized it was from TWO YEARS ago and i had scheduled it to repeat. So crazy.