Sunday, May 10, 2009

Short & Sweet

I'm not going to write a whole long drawn out story about how much I love my mom, basically because I haven't cried (yet) from being separated from my family and disney, and I don't want to start. Here are the essentials, my mom is:
my best friend
hilarious
caring
giving
a straight shooter
honest
beautiful & hott
prime example of how a mom should treat her kids and husband
spiritual

and she could be a model if she wanted!

Photobucket

I love you mom. I know what you're doing!

2 comments:

Alecia said...

Yep, you guessed it! i am BAWLING!

Thank you! you are the best!! i love you! We had a blast this past week!

See you REAL soon!!!!!!

Lindsay Edward said...

That is too cute! And I completely agree. Your mom could be a model if she wanted. Your whole family is gorgeous! :-)