Tuesday, January 13, 2009

little by little

I am making additions to our home! Nothing big (because it wouldn't fit in here!) just average things and space savers that make me happy! So, here's to sharing!


Curtains to cover the ugly window...

Replaced some wedding pictures with some scenery from our summer...


The cool thing is, when I picked these up I had to sign a release saying I took them and I wasn't copy writing anything!
Bath & Body Works had an awesome sale, I bought 3 soaps for $3 each, that means I am getting too old for my age when I get excited about soap!
In an attempt to un-clutter the sink area I picked this beauty out...
Andrew thought this was "cute" but he'd have to ruin them if he needed more tp....I informed him there were "usable" tp rolls under the sink.
and here's my hubby studying his little heart away! I love him so much!


3 comments:

Zane + Nichole said...

love the toliet paper.
boys just don't understand.
it's the small things that make all the difference! :)

Alecia said...

Nice! I dont think it's the excitement over the soap aging you, more the "useable and not useable" tp! haha

THAT was the palm tree pic I was looking for when I was printing pictures for the room over the garage. Why dont I have that one? Where is it from?

Nicole said...

I love it Afton! Very nicely done. And yeah, i agree with your mom. The toilet paper says more about you than the hand soap (and if excitement over handsoap ages someone, then I'm a granny!)

And SWEET on them thinking you were infringing on a copyright! Ha ha! Although slightly inconvenient, isn't it so flattering?