Monday, August 4, 2008

Momma Mia!

I am SO GLAD my mom came down to visit us! It was the best, and it was over way too quickly! I have so many pics I want to put up, but the internet at our apartment hasn't worked the past 3 days, so I don't know when I'll be able to post them, but I took some from mom, and I'll put those on while I'm waiting for internet, or to get to Utah, which ever comes first!! It was good to have another person to hang with, Andrew and I finally have pictures together, all the other pics from here are just Andrew! He's a good sport! The first two were at a delicious italian place mom took us to, and the last one is us in our nursery room! Fun, fun!



2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

I can't wait for you to come home.

Maryanne said...

How FUN to have your mom come and visit! Looks like you had such a fun time with her :) Are you in Utah yet? Hope you like it here a little more now than you did before!