Friday, February 29, 2008

Summer Internship? Update!


Today Andrew and I went to an intern orientation with the Del Sol company. We're hoping to be able to be chosen as interns at one of their locations for this summer. It's a totally paid for intern, housing, transportation, and it also pays pretty well. The best part by far is that their stores are in the Caribbean and other exotic/beachy areas around the world. I think it'd be a great experience, but if we don't get it, I'll be totally satisfied living in VA for the summer, it'd be nice to be with family and friends before we have to come back out to school! After the orientation, we got free t-shirts! We'll find out in the beginning of April if we're accepted, wish us luck!


not our best picture, but best we could get of ourselves!

We're being interviewed this Thursday! Keep us in mind!! aah I'm so nervous!

1 comments:

Lynette said...

Okay, that sounds fun! Wouldn't that be considered just an extended, summer long honeymoon? And to be paid on top of it? How lucky could you get?!

I'll keep my fingers crossed!