Thursday, June 21, 2007

Leaving Provo




Between finishing up a last paper due, cleaning and packing up our room, and completing my check lists, I can't even believe I've finished Spring Term already. It went by so fast! I made so many good new friends and also got to see my friends I already had (ie Leah, Sister Lindsay, James). I'm heading to Lynette's (Nicole's sister) house until monday when I'm flying out of SLC airport to Vegas, then immediatly to Norfolk VA! I can't wait to see everyone again!

4 comments:

Chuck said...

hey, did you spell your name wrong ("aftonicole"- only one 'n'- "afton icole") on purpose?

Nicole said...

love your blog afton....especially since my name is on it. (even if it is in reference to my sister) Can't wait to see you in a few hours!

Dawn said...

Afton This is such a cute blog. Nicole P had it on her blog so I thought I'd check it out. Feel free to check ours out to if you want. Dawn Purcell

Nat Suraya said...

hey Afton and Nicole.. nice blog you guys have here.
you guys are indeed a very cute couple.
just accidentally came across your blog so thought i should just read it.
nice meeting you guys btw :)